I’ve taught all ages in the classroom, young learners to adults. 20 years of teaching experience. I’ve taught ESL and English for businesses, and I create curriculum that is interactive. Edit writing
Hello, I look forward to meeting you! As a teacher, we will speak primarily in English as that is my native language. I am happy to help you work on compositions, grammar, and any conversational practice you need. I am familiar with different websites that can make interactive lessons fun for practicing vocabulary and grammar. I have 20 years of teaching experience, and I have created curriculum for every class I’ve ever taught. I am happy to individualize lessons to suit your needs. I will spend time planning each lesson, so it is rewarding and productive for you.
I began teaching English as a second language in Quito, Ecuador to businessman in oil companies, deleting teach, and other corporate executives. I have experience teaching English and basic Spanish in the classroom, six years teaching English composition in a college, and eleven years of experience teaching English literature and composition. I have always created my own curriculum and planning, making it interactive and suited to individual abilities. Also, I have extensive editing practice.
- MAT (Master Arts Teaching) Secondary English, Spalding University, 2003
- English Teacher, St Michael School 2017-2021
- English/American History Teacher, St. Francis School, 2010-2017
- Full time Adjunct Freshman Composition, Jefferson Community and Technical College, 2004-2010
- ESL teacher, Key Language Services Quito, Ecuador 1998; ESL teacher, JCPS 1999-2000