I have dual citizenship Australian/Lebanese with native bilingual skills in English and Arabic, and I am passionate about teaching Arabic to students and adult learners worldwide.
When I start teaching Arabic to new students, I ask them to try as much as possible to express their thoughts in Arabic, and reply less on English. From the first minute, we will talk in Arabic, and use expressions in Arabic that count, after we listen to each other, and talk freely. We will review together the manner we read magazines, newspapers, and our learning together will not be traditional at all. We will talk to each other the non-traditional way, and you will be mentored to build your approach in speaking in Arabic, because their a slang language and the proper academic one as well.
- Australian/Lebanese expatriate with more than 20 years professional experience in financial and commercial management - Aim to provide knowledge of investment strategies, provide advice on strategic financial planning, financial controlling and reporting, and perform a complete set of financial, investment and risk advisory services to the Board of Directors/Chairman of the organisation - Improve and develop all applicable financial and managerial systems and processes in place, and work hard
- 2022 - PhD (Accounting & Finance) - The University of Newcastle, Australia (UON)
- 2010 - Master of Business Thesis (Accounting) - University of Technology Sydney
- 2000 - Bachelor of Marketing & Management - Lebanese University
- 1999 - Bachelor of Accounting and Finance - Lebanese University
- 2015 - Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAE40110) - MVT Management Institute of Australia