What's your goal? Why do you want to learn a foreign language? How do you learn best? I'm here to help you achieve your goals - at your own pace and the way that fits you best.
Hi! Thank you for visiting my profile :) I am a language specialist with a huge passion for teaching. Everyone has got different needs and wants, this is why I always adapt my teaching method to every single one of my students. I respect and celebrate everybody's walk of life, so my lessons are suitable for people from the most diverse cultures and backgrounds (business, medicine, pharma, IT, engineering, automobile etc.). In my lessons you never have to be scared of making mistakes or feeling embarassed if you don't know something: these are great chances to learn and we should make the most of them! I would be really happy to support you and share with you my knowledge.
I have 4 years' experience as an Italian, English and German teacher. Due to the high levels of students' satisfaction with my classes, I was promoted Examiner and Test Center Administrator in 2020. Before starting my career in teaching, I worked as a project manager for 2 years, during which I was responsible for training and supervising interns. I have also been working as a translator and interpreter for 6 years.
- Master's Degree in Conference Interpreting and Translation, Civica Scuola Interpreti e Traduttori Altieri Spinelli, 2015
- Bachelor's Degree in Conference Interpreting and Translation, Scuola Superiore per Mediatori Linguistici, 2013
- ETS Examiner and Test Center Administrator, ETS, 2020
- Teaching Knowledge Test - Managing the Teaching and Learning Process, Cambridge Assessment, 2019
- Teaching Knowledge Test - English Language and Background to Language Learning and Teaching, Cambridge Assessment, 2019
- KIDS AND TEENS TRAINING, Berlitz, 2017
- Berlitz Initial Training, Berlitz, 2017
- Classroom Management, Berlitz, 2018
- Conflict Management in the Classroom, Berlitz 2018
- Fluency Activities for Language students, berlitz, 2019
- Teaching Grammar as a Means of Communication, berlitz, 2019
- Teaching Online Classes, berlitz, 2020
- Teaching a language using Digital Material, berlitz, 2020
- Teaching a language using Games, berlitz, 2021