I earned my Master’s Degree in Primary Education and also a QTS. I've done a GCSE and A-Level Portuguese Language at Kings College and the TEFL course. I've 5 years of experience teaching Portuguese.
When I started teaching Portuguese to new students (adults and kids), I tell them to use all the words in Portuguese they already know. From the first minute, we will talk, listen and think in Portuguese. With me, you will learn to speak Portuguese like a real native, including all the expressions that you cannot find in the textbook. You will learn to read books and websites and even to watch Portuguese speaking series/movies. Our lessons won't seem like traditional learning: you are going to have fun and will be waiting for the next class. You can choose to have your class face to face or online. Book a trial lesson to try a lesson before you commit and begin your transformation into a native Portuguese speaker. I teach the English language too. It's the same method as Portuguese.
Class Teacher & Portuguese Teacher at Miss Delaney's School- current job Portuguese Tutor - current job Class Teacher
- Master’s Degree in Nursery and Primary Education QTS Teacher Reference No: 1660316 Department of Education. University of Education Instituto Politécnico de Coimbra Portugal
- Degree in Basic Education University of Education Instituto Politécnico de Castelo Branco Portugal
- GCSE/A Level Portuguese & Spanish Language and Pedagogy Training & Using IT in Language Teaching King’s College London
- Course TEFL: Teaching English as a Foreign Language
- Montessori courses (Literacy incorporating Early Grammar activities, creativity, Knowledge and Understanding of the World) - Montessori Centre International, London