The most important thing to learn a language is to lose the fear of communicating. I will help you take the first steps or improve your level. We will reinforce your grammar and vocabulary.
I like to learn, and I like to do it in an enjoyable way so when I teach, I like to put it into practice. This way everything becomes easier and natural. To learn a language, practice is essential, but it also requires personal work that will provide you with the grammatical basis and the vocabulary necessary to function. I will provide you with tools with which to acquire and improve both, using written and audiovisual resources that facilitate learning by awakening your interest, because we will deal with all kinds of topics, but always taking into account your tastes and preferences. I'am a native Spanish and I loved sharing our culture, similarities and differences between our countries, which will surely make us laugh.
Head of Administration and Manager of my own company for the last 25 years. I run a company that creates and organizes cultural events. I have always liked teaching, traveling and meeting people from other countries. Teaching Spanish gives me the opportunity to match my preferences.
- 2002 Degree in Business Studies. University of Sevilla.
- 2009 M.B.A. Univesity Pablo Olavides, Sevillla.
- 2011 Postgraduate Advanced Studies in Business Sciences and Entrepreneurship (2011, University of Seville)
- 2012 Senior Technician in Protocol and Business and institutional comunication. E.I.B.S.
- 2015 Teacher of Spanish as Foreing Language. University Juan Carlos I, Madrid