My idol is Noam Chomsky, who made me passionate about linguistics. Therefore, I argue that I offer innovative and unique acquisition techniques of Arabic (MSA & Egyptian), English, and German.
Being an audiovisual translator between Arabic, English, and German at Al Jazeera, German TV ARD and ZDF allowed me to understand and live the spirit of those languages. Although I am strict about languages rules, I admit they are eventually human products charged with too much cultural, social, humorous, and even somtimes sarcastic unconscious connotations, therfor I am very much passionate about semiotics and translation of poetry. My online courses in Arabic, English, and German for non-native speakers are inviting for a pleasant mutual understanding between societies. My idol is Noam Chomsky, who made me passionate about linguistics. Therefore, I argue that I offer innovative and unique acquisition techniques of Arabic (MSA & Egyptian), English, and German for non-native speakers.
# Audiovisual translation between Arabic, English, and German. # Simultaneous interpretation between Arabic, English, and German. # 16 years' experience in face-to-face and online training. # Creative writing in Arabic at Al Jazeera Arabic news website. # Video editing and interview translation between Arabic, English, and German at German TV Channels ARD, ZDF, and Al Jazeera Arabic news channel.
- BA in mass communication, Cairo university, 2004.
- German Feststellungsprüfung, Karlsruhe Studienkolleg, 1992.
- Medical interpretation certificate between Arabic and English, Weil Cornell Medicine Collage, 2017.
- AM courses in audiovisual translation between Arabic and English, HBKU, 2016.
- Apple certified video editing instructor, Apple headquarters in Cupertino, California, 2012.
- Avid certified video editing instructor, Avid, 2015.
- Diploma in Filmmaking, New York Film Academy, 2009.